Doorbell Keyboard Carbon Oil PCB
Carbon ink is printed on PCB surface as a conductor to connect two traces on PCB. For carbon ink PCB, the most important is the quality and resistance of carbon oil, meanwhile, the Immersion silver PCB and Immersion tin PCB cannot be printed carbon oil, because they are Oxidizing.Meanwhile, the minimum line space should be more than 0.2 mm so that it is easier to manufacture and control without the short circuit.
XD is specialized in the production of carbon ink PCB manufacturing approved by ISO9001 and ISO2001.We have sophisticated experiences of carbon ink PCBs manufacturing processes control and offer carbon conductive ink PCBs quick turn and sample. Striving to be a leading company in carbon ink PCB market, we constantly improve our internal management level and operation guides, enhance PCB manufacturing equipment and fully control quality. As a professional PCB manufacturer and achieving a number of patents, we are now serving a variety of global customers.
Carbon Ink PCB Manufacturing Capabilities
· Smallest drill size of 0.1mm (~4mil)
· 1 to 38 layers
· Rigid (standard FR4), Flex, Aluminum backed.
· FR4*, Rogers, Duriod, Polyimide, CEM1,3, etc.
· PCB Fabrication thickness starting at 8mil for Rigid and 0.2mm for Flex.
· 0.4 ounce to 4 ounce copper
· Minimum Trace / Space of 3mil.
· Finishes include; immersion Gold, Silver, Tin, Lead free HASL and OSP.
· Board finish colors; Green, Blue, Black, Yellow, Red, White.
Why choose us