Ceramic alumina substrate PCB manufacturer
Ceramic Printed circuit board (Ceramic PCB) includes Alumina (Al2O3) PCB, Aluminum Nitride (AIN) PCB with high pressure, high insulation, high frequency, high temperature, and high reliable and minor volume electronic products, so Ceramic PCB will be your best choice.
Why Ceramic PCB has such excellent performance? You can have a brief view on its basic structure and then you will understand.
- 96% or 98% Alumina (Al2O3), Aluminum Nitride (AIN), or Beryllium Oxide (BeO)
- Conductors material: For thin, thick film technology, it’ll be silver palladium (AgPd), gold pllladium (AuPd); For DCB (Direct Copper Bonded) it’ll be copper only
- Application temp: -55~850C
- Thermal conductivity value: 20W~51W/m-K (Al2O3); 120W~220W/m-K for AIN , 220~250W/m-K for BeO;
- Max compression strength: >7,000 N/cm2
- Breakdown Voltage (KV/mm): 15/20/28 for 25mm/0.63mm/1.0mm respectively
- Thermal expansion conefficient(ppm/K): 7.4 (under 50~200C)
Our Ceramic PCB capability:
AL203 ceramic (thickness in more than 2.0mm, need to be customized)” 0.25mm 114*114mm
Above is regular size,and other sizes can be customized, the maximum size we can do is 300*300mm.
Contact Xing Da for Your Ceramic Circuit Boards Today
For ceramic printed circuit boards, metal core PCBs, flexible circuit boards or other PCB products, Xing Da is the company to contact. Our commitment to quality assurance and customer service are unparalleled, and we have the facilities and experience to be your only printed circuit board supplier. We offer no minimum orders and prompt delivery. To learn more or for a free quote, contact Xing Da today.