Detailed introduction of CAM for PCB basics
First, the concept of CAM
Everyone has the concept of CAD, computer-aided design. However, the concept of CAM must be used when using a photoplotter. CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing).
Due to the different process flow and technical level of each factory, in order to meet the final requirements of users, necessary adjustments must be made in the production process to meet the user's requirements for various aspects of accuracy. Therefore, CAM is an indispensable process for light mapping.
All of the above process requirements must be prepared prior to lithography. For example, mirroring, solder mask expansion, process lines, process frames, line width adjustment, center holes, contours, etc. must be completed during the CAM process.
Second, the process that CAM must complete
1. correct the size of the pad, combined with the D code;
2. correct the line width, combined with the D code;
3. Check the minimum spacing; between the mat and the mat, between the mat and the line, between the line and the line;
4. check the aperture size, combined spelling;
5. Check the minimum line width;
6. Determine the expansion parameters of the solder mask;
7. Execute the image;
8. add a variety of production lines, process boxes;
9. Perform line width correction to correct side corrosion;
10. Form a central hole;
11. add an angle;
12. add a positioning hole;
13. imposition, rotation, mirroring;
15. Overlay graphics processing, tangent tangent processing;
16. add user trademarks;