How to add silkscreen on PCB?
Detailed silkscreen layer
The silk screen layer is a text layer and belongs to the top layer in the PCB. It is generally used for annotation. The correct layout principle of the silk screen layer is: "No ambiguity, no seams, beautiful appearance." This is for the purpose of facilitating circuit installation and maintenance, etc., and a special layer such as a logo pattern and character code is printed on the upper and lower surfaces of the printed board.
PCB silkscreen printing specification and requirements
1. All components, mounting holes, positioning holes have a corresponding silk screen marking In order to facilitate the installation of the finished plate, all components, mounting holes, positioning holes have a corresponding silk screen number, PCB mounting holes on the screen printing with H1, H2, Hn identifies.
2. The principle of silkscreen characters follows from left to right and from bottom to top. The silkscreen characters follow the principles from left to right and from bottom to top as much as possible. Electrolytic capacitors, diodes, and other polar devices are kept as possible within each functional unit. The direction is the same.
3. Device pad, the need to tin solder tin on the silk screen, the device position number should not be blocked after installation. (Higher density, except for silk screen on PCB)
4. In order to ensure the reliability of the device's welding, the device pad is required no silk screen; In order to ensure the continuity of the tin channel of tin, the tin channel of tin need to be no silk screen; In order to facilitate device insertion and maintenance, the device position number is not Should be blocked by the device after installation; screen printing can not be pressed on the conduction hole, pad, so as to avoid opening the resistance welding window caused by the loss of part of silk screen, affect training. Silk screen spacing is greater than 5mil.
5. The polarity of the polar components is clearly shown on the silk screen, and the polarity mark is easy to identify.
6. The number of PCB light-painted documents is correct, each layer should have the correct output, and a complete number of layers of output.
7. The identifier of the device on the PCB must be consistent with the identifier in the BOM list.
8. The orientation of the connector with a direction indicates clearly on the screen printing.
9. There should be a bar code position mark on the PCB When the space on the surface of the PCB board is allowed, there should be a 42*6 bar code silk screen frame on the PCB. The position of the bar code should be considered for convenient scanning.
10. PCB board name, date, version number, etc. made of information board silk screen location should be clear. The PCB file should have the board name, date, version number, etc. printed on the board to be silk screened. The location is clear and eye-catching.
11. The PCB must have the manufacturer's complete relevant information and anti-static logo on it.