How to distinguish between good and bad PCB boards
With the rapid development of the mobile phone, electronics and communications industries, and the continuous development and rapid growth of the PCB circuit board industry, the requirements for component count, weight, precision, materials, color and reliability are increasing. The higher it is.
However, due to fierce market price competition, the cost of PCB board materials is also rising. More and more manufacturers monopolize the market at low prices to enhance their core competitiveness. However, behind these ultra-low prices, material costs and process costs are reduced, but equipment is often prone to cracks (cracks), scratches (or scratches), and combined factors such as accuracy and performance are not up to standard. This seriously affects the solder ability and reliability of the products used.
Faced with various PCB boards on the market, the quality of PCB boards can be determined from two aspects; the first method is judged from the appearance, and the other is judged from the quality specifications of the PCB board itself.
Ways to judge the quality of the PCB:
First: distinguish the appearance and appearance of the board
Under normal circumstances, the appearance of the PCB board can be analyzed and judged from three aspects:
1. Standard rules for size and thickness.
The thickness of the board is different from that of the standard board, and customers can measure and check the thickness and specifications according to their own products.
2. Light and color.
The external board has ink coverage and the board can be insulated. If the color of the board is not bright, there is less ink and the insulating board itself is not good.
3. The appearance of the weld.
Due to the large number of parts on the circuit board, if the soldering is not good, the circuit board that the parts are easy to fall off seriously affects the soldering quality of the circuit board, and the appearance is good. It is important to carefully identify the interface.
Second: high quality PCB boards need to meet the following requirements
1. After installing the components, the phone should be easy to use, ie the electrical connections should meet the requirements:
2. The line width, line width and line spacing of the line meet the requirements of avoiding heat, open circuit and short circuit of the line;
3. Due to the high temperature copper skin, it is not easy to fall off;
4. The copper surface is not easy to oxidize, affecting the installation speed, and will be broken soon after oxidation;
5. No additional electromagnetic radiation;
6. The shape is not deformed, so as to avoid deformation of the outer casing after installation and the screw holes are not aligned. Now it is mechanized installation, the hole position of the board and the deformation error of the line and design should be within the allowable range;
7. High temperature, high humidity and special environment should also be considered;
8.The mechanical properties of the surface should meet the installation requirements;
The above is a way to judge whether the PCB board is good or bad. When buying a PCB board, be sure to keep your eyes open.