Medical electronics industry and PCBA
From a global perspective, the demand for medical electronic products is growing, especially for the rapid growth of high-end products such as computed tomography scanners, magnetic resonance instruments, and high-end ultrasonic diagnostic instruments, which has driven the global medical electronics market. At the same time, the growth of market demand has greatly stimulated the investment of countries in the field of medical electronics. Medical electronic equipment manufacturers continue to improve their technology, expand innovation and application, promote the steady development of the global medical electronics industry, and support the needs of the medical electronics market.
Therefore, the medical industry has higher requirements for PCBA processing and manufacturing, and requires more precise technology. Specifically, PCBA is used in the medical industry to bring good news to patients. The advantages of medical electronics are as follows:
1. Simple and convenient operation, easy to learn and use, user-friendly, simple, beautiful, and generous standard user interface.
2. The system can support self-built drug type library, drug library, prescription, etc.
3. It can save a large number of daily outpatient medical records, medical record templates, prescriptions, experience prescriptions, historical prescriptions, patient health files, laboratory data and laboratory analysis statistics , which can be called at any time, and is also easy to learn, summarize and improve.
4. Various automation functions are convenient and quick, eliminating the cumbersome task of manually inputting characters.
5. It is simple and convenient to check the patient's inquiry and diagnosis. The patient can be located in a variety of ways, such as name and address.
6. Automatically add mnemonics to the medicines in the warehouse.
7. It can realize the addition of patient electronic photos and documents, so as to observe, compare and timely understand the patient's treatment effect.
8. The automatic reminder function for the patient's treatment course, and the clinical analysis of the patients who are treated.
Basically, medical electronics are electronics, PCBA, and the integration of plastics and different pipes and valves to support sample samples. The core of this system is still the patented technology of the customer.
As electronic products become smaller and smaller, they will inevitably pose certain challenges to product manufacturing.