PCB solder mask use needs to pay attention to these matters
1. In any case, the temperature of the ink must be kept below 20-25 ° C, the temperature change can not be too large, otherwise it will affect the viscosity of the ink and the quality and effect of screen printing.
Especially when the ink is stored outdoors or stored at different temperatures, it must be placed at ambient temperature for a few days before use or to achieve a suitable operating temperature in the ink tank. This is because the use of cold ink can cause screen printing failures and cause unnecessary trouble. Therefore, to maintain the quality of the ink, it is best to store or store it under normal temperature conditions.
2. The ink must be thoroughly and carefully agitated manually or mechanically before use. If the ink enters the air, it should be allowed to stand for a while. If dilution is required, first mix thoroughly and then check for viscosity. The ink tank must be sealed immediately after use. At the same time, never put the ink on the screen back into the ink tank and mix it with the unused ink.
3. It is best to use a compatible cleaning agent for cleaning the net, and it must be very thorough and clean. When cleaning, it is best to use a clean solvent.
4. When the ink is dried, it must be carried out in a device with a good exhaust system.
5. It is necessary to keep the working conditions in line with the technical requirements of the process and perform the screen printing operation.
What is the role of PCB solder mask in PCB manufacturing?
In the production of ink to protect the copper foil, so that the copper skin is not exposed, it will affect the subsequent process, there are photosensitive ink, carbon oil, silver oil, and carbon oil and silver oil have electrical conductivity, usually used The ink colors are white oil, green oil, black oil, blue oil, red oil and butter.