What is wave soldering and how is wave soldering maintained?
What is wave soldering? What is the structural principle of wave soldering and how is it maintained? Let me see for you to explain:
First, what is wave soldering
Wave soldering is to make the soldering surface of the plug-in electronic circuit board directly contact with high-temperature liquid tin for soldering purposes. Wave soldering is a molten liquid solder that forms a specific shape of solder wave on the surface of the solder bath by means of a pump. The PCB with the component inserted is placed on the conveyor chain at a certain angle and a predetermined immersion depth. The process of solder joint soldering is achieved by solder peaks.
Second, the wave soldering structure
Wave soldering furnaces generally have a transmission system, a heating system, a photoelectric control system, a cooling system, a flux supply system, a grip cleaning system and an air compression system on the chain, and a dirty air discharge system and solder control. The temperature system, the high-end wave soldering furnace also has a nitrogen filling system.
Third, the simple principle of wave soldering
Wave soldering is a process of forming a solder wave in a specific shape by a pumping action, and forming a solder joint in a lead pad when the assembly component of the component is inserted through the solder wave at an angle. technology. During the transfer of the assembly by the chain conveyor, the preheating is carried out in the preheating zone of the welder (the preheating of the components and the temperature to be reached are still controlled by the predetermined temperature profile). In actual welding, it is usually necessary to control the preheating temperature of the component surface, so many devices have added corresponding temperature detecting devices (such as infrared detectors). After preheating, the assembly enters the tin bath for soldering. The tin bath contains molten liquid solder, and the nozzle at the bottom of the steel tank will spray the solder to emit a certain shape of tin wave, so that when the soldering surface of the component passes through the tin wave, the solder wave is wetted by the soldering area and expanded and filled. Welding process.
Fourth, wave soldering maintenance:
Long-term operation of the machine, adhesion of solidified rosin, flux and other organic or inorganic pollutants, in order to prevent secondary pollution of the PCB and ensure the smooth implementation of the process, it is necessary to regularly maintain and clean equipment accessories.
Generally, according to the actual production situation, regular time, such as daily, weekly, monthly, quarter, etc., relevant content for reference:
(1), wave soldering daily maintenance content:
1. Clean the residue in the tin pool, collect all the tin slag on the tin surface with a tin spoon, and add some reducing tin in the tin slag by adding the reducing powder; after completing the above steps, return the tin furnace.
2. Wipe the inside and outside of the protective glass with rags and glass water.
3. Brush the dirt on the chain claws with a hand brush and clean the dirt between the chain claws and the black sheets with a bamboo stick.
4. Remove the filter inside the spray hood and clean it with detergent.
(2), wave soldering weekly maintenance content:
1. Clean the tin furnace wave components;
2. Clean the end with a clean rag and wipe the PCB sensor clean.
3. Wipe the dirty lubricating oil of the two-wave tin pump bearing, and use the oil gun to press the new oil into the bearing through the oil spray.
4. Remove the exhaust hose from the rosin area and the preheating area, and wash the internal rosin and other dirt.
5, clean the fuselage shell, base, furnace inner wall, rosin cylinder and wash claw
(3), wave soldering monthly maintenance content:
1. Clean the rosin nozzle slide rail, position distance sensor, and apply new lubricant to the slide rail.
2. Remove the cooling fan from the control box, wash and dry the isolation net, and then reinstall it.
3. Add new lubricant to the chain; clean the chain rotation motor and its mesh cover
4. Remove the rosin nozzle and check that the inner sealing rubber ring is damaged.
5. Remove the whole two wave generators, clean the tin slag and other dirt at the lower end of the tin pump, dirty lubricant of the bearing, clean the motor net cover, and press the new oil nozzle into the bearing with the oil gun.
(4) Quarterly maintenance of wave soldering:
1. Remove the entire chain or chain claw, wash it with a cleaning agent, reinstall it and add lubricating oil; remove the following steps: Remove the special connecting chain on the chain and remove the tensioning gear assembly at the end. Pull the chain out from the end
2. Reinstall after cleaning is complete.
The above is the explanation of wave soldering. In addition, it is responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of wave soldering equipment. The water-based cleaning agent is safe and environmentally friendly, meets the requirements of current environmental protection regulations such as ROHS, REACH, SONY00259, HF, and has high cleaning efficiency and low cost.