DIP Plug-in Post-weld Process Considerations
DIP plug-in soldering is a very important process in pcba patch processing. Its processing quality directly affects the function of the pcba board. Its importance is self-evident. The plug-in is much more prepared, and the processing flow is as follows:
First, the components are processed. The staff collects materials according to the bill of materials list, checks the model and specifications of the materials, pre-processes according to the PCBA model, and uses automatic capacitance shearing machines, jumper bending machines and double triode automatic forming machines. Processing and forming equipment, such as automatic belt forming machines. Need to pay attention to the following points:
1. The horizontal width of the component pin after forming needs to be the same as the width of the positioning hole, and the tolerance is small;
2. The distance between the component pins and the PCB pads should not be too large;
As shown in Figure 3, the components need to be shaped to provide mechanical support to prevent the mat from rising;
4, paste high temperature tape, the protection area is pasted with high temperature tape, the tinned through hole after sealing and the parts that must be welded are sealed;
5, PCBA in the plug-in processing, the staff needs to bring an electrostatic ring to prevent static electricity, according to the component list and component number map in the BOM list, should be careful not to make mistakes when immersing the plug-in;
6, for the inserted components, to check, whether the wrong insertion, leakage;
7. For the PCB with no problem with the plug-in, the next step is wave soldering, which is soldered and processed by the wave soldering machine;
8. Remove the high temperature tape and check that the soldered PCB board is soldered correctly;
9. Check if the unwelded PCB board has been repaired and repaired;
10, then after welding, because some components can not be soldered by wave soldering machine according to the process and material constraints, can only be done by hand.
After the soldering is completed, the PCB board should be functionally tested to test whether the function is normal, otherwise the maintenance test should be performed.