Dissection Of PCB
First, the process of PCB dissection
1. Remove the components from the original board.
2. Scan the original board to get a graphic file.
3. Grind the surface layer to obtain an intermediate layer.
4. Scan the middle layer to get a graphic file.
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until all layers until processed.
6. using special software to convert the graphics file into an electrical relationship file --- PCB diagram. If you have the right software, the designer just has to trace the graphics.
7. Check the check and complete the design.
Second, the PCB board cutting skills
The cutting of PCB boards, especially the cutting of multilayer PCB boards, is a time-consuming and laborious task that involves a lot of repetitive work. Designers must have enough patience and care, otherwise it is very easy to make mistakes. The key to making a good PCB design is to use the right software instead of manual repetitive work, which is time-saving and accurate.
1. Must use a scanner during the dissection
Many designers are accustomed to drawing lines directly on PCB design systems such as PROTEL, PADSOR or CAD. This habit is not good. The scanned graphic file is the basis for conversion to a PCB file and the basis for later inspection. Using scanners can greatly reduce the difficulty and intensity of labor. It is no exaggeration to say that if you can make full use of the scanner, even if you have no design experience, you can complete the PCB boarding work.
2. single direction grinding plate
In order to pursue speed, some designers choose a two-way grinding plate (that is, grinding the plate layer from the front and rear surfaces to the middle layer). In fact, this is very wrong. Because the two-way grinding plate is very easy to wear through, causing damage to other layers, the results can be imagined. The outer layer of the PCB is the hardest due to the process and the presence of copper foil, pads, etc., and the middle layer is the softest. So to the middle layer, the problem is more serious and often cannot be polished. In addition, the PCB material, hardness and elasticity produced by various manufacturers are not the same, and it is difficult to accurately remove them.
3. choose excellent conversion software
Converting scanned graphics files to PCB files is the key to the entire work. Have a good conversion file. Designers only need to "paint the tiger" and draw the graphics to complete the work. The Xinda PCB/PCBA manufacturer is recommended here, which is really professional.