New Printed Circuit Board Specifications
On December 5, 2018, the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology issued the "Regulations on the Standardization of Printed Circuit Board Industry" (hereinafter referred to as "Standard Conditions") and the "Interim Measures for the Management of Printed Circuit Board Industry" (hereinafter referred to as "Interim Measures" ), two documents. It will be implemented on February 1 this year. Industry insiders said that the release of the document will facilitate the layout optimization and structural adjustment of the printed circuit board (PCB) industry, improve the industry development level, and promote the industry. Sustainable and healthy development plays a positive role.
PCB industry upgrade, healthy and sustainable development
Specifications and conditions indicate:
1. It is legally established within the territory of the People's Republic of China and has independent legal personality;
2. Independent production, sales and service capabilities of printed circuit board products;
3. The research and development expenditure is not less than 3% of the company's main business income in the same year, and encourages enterprises to obtain the qualifications of high-tech enterprises above the provincial level or R&D institutions and technology centers;
4. The products produced have technical patents;
5. The actual output of the declared enterprise in the previous year is not less than 50% of the actual production capacity.
It is pointed out that the enterprise project technology must meet the advanced technology of production technology and equipment, energy saving and environmental protection, safe and reliable, and high degree of automation. It has key processes such as drilling and hole metallization (except for single-board plants), circuit production and solder masks. And detection capabilities;
The "Regulations" and "Interim Measures" issued this time are formulated in accordance with the principles of optimizing layout, adjusting structure, environmental protection, promoting innovation, and classifying guidance. For PCB companies and projects, capacity layout and project construction, production scale and process
technology intelligent manufacturing, green manufacturing, safety production and social responsibility constitute a quantitative standard system.
At present, the domestic PCB market has good development prospects, and the market value is also increasing year by year. The introduction of this standard condition is expected to improve the development level of the industry and bring the PCB industry to a new level!