PCB Production Drilling Process Common Problems And Solutions
Drilling is very important in the PCB production process. The so-called drilling is to drill the required through holes in the copper clad plate to provide electrical connections and fixtures. If there is a problem with the process, the device cannot be attached to the board and the device will not affect the use. Therefore, drilling is very important.
So what are the common problems in the drilling process?
First, breaking the drill
1. The drill bit is not suitable, the operation is not suitable, the drill speed is insufficient, and the feed speed is too large.
2. When drilling, the depth of the spindle is too deep, resulting in poor chip removal and suspension.
3. The number of times the drill is ground or the service life is long.
4. When fixing the substrate, the tape is too wide or the aluminum plate and plate are too small.
1. Check the spindle speed and the stability of the spindle, whether there is copper wire affecting the speed uniformity, and carry out corresponding maintenance or replacement.
2. Check the pressure foot gas line for blockage, adjust the state between the presser foot and the drill bit, should not expose the tip of the drill tip, and check the pressure data when the presser foot pressure.
3. Use a groove of appropriate length to detect the geometry of the drill bit, the wear condition and the drill tip. Choose the appropriate feed amount, reduce the feed rate, and reduce to the appropriate stack count.
4. Select the cover and mat with the appropriate surface hardness. Check the condition and width of the tape, replace the aluminum plate of the cover, and check the size of the plate.
Second, hole damage
1. There is no aluminum plate or reverse version when drilling.
2. The effective length of the drill tip does not match the thickness of the drilled laminate.
This board is special and is caused by the front side.
1. Aluminum plates and mother boards are used for production to protect the rings.
2. The rig grabs the drill bit and checks that the drill bit is properly opened and then turned on. When the power is turned on, the drill tip usually cannot exceed the presser foot.
3. Visually measure the effective length of the drill bit before placing the drill bit on the machine and measure and inspect the stack of available production plates.
4. When setting the parameters of the special board, the parameters should be selected according to the quality, and the feed rate should not be too fast.
Third, plug hole
1. The effective length of the drill bit is not enough.
2. Substrate material problems.
3. Pad reuse.
4. The feed rate of the drill bit is too fast to match the rise.
1. The appropriate bit length can be selected according to the thickness of the laminate, and the thickness of the laminate can be compared.
2. Set the hole depth correctly and select a good substrate material.
3. Select the optimum processing conditions and adjust the suction of the holes appropriately.
Fourth, the loophole
This program is wrong.
2. People do not intend to delete the plan.
3. The rig reads the data while reading the data.
1. Separate the broken drill plates and inspect them one by one.
2. The engineering program is in error and the project is changed immediately.
3. Do not change or delete the program at will during operation.