Reasons And Characteristics Of Using SMT Chip Processing
SMT processing is also the surface assembly technology, which is the most popular technology and process in the electronic assembly industry. The following Xinda PCBA factory mainly introduces the reasons and characteristics of SMT processing:
First, the reasons for using SMT processing:
1. The pursuit of miniaturization of electronic products has not been reduced by the previously used perforated plug-in components;
2. The electronic product function is more complete. The integrated circuit (IC) used has no perforated components, especially large-scale, high-integration IC, have to use surface patch components;
3. product batch, production automation. SMT processing plant to produce high-quality products at low cost and high yield to meet customer needs and strengthen market competitiveness;
4. Development of electronic components, development of integrated circuits (ICs), and diversified applications of semiconductor materials;
5. The electronic science and technology revolution is imperative and pursues the international trend.
Second, the characteristics of SMT processing:
1. High assembly density, small size and light weight of electronic products. The volume and weight of patch components are only about 1/10 of that of traditional plug-in components. After SMT is generally used, the volume of electronic products is reduced by 40%~60%, and the weight is reduced by 60%. %~80%.
2. High reliability and strong anti-vibration ability. The solder joint defect rate is low.
3. High frequency characteristics are good. Reduced electromagnetic and radio frequency interference.
4. Easy to automate and improve production efficiency. Reduce costs by 30% to 50%. Save materials, energy, equipment, manpower, time, etc.
Shenzhen Xinda is a professional SMT processing factory. It has been focusing on SMT chip processing and pcb circuit board proofing for 10 years. It has advanced production equipment and perfect after-sales service system. If you need it, please feel free to contact email@example.com