FPC Process Capability
· Processing layers: 1-6 layers
· Finished thickness (thinnest): 3mil (0.08mm)
· Minimum aperture: 4mil (0.10mm)
· Minimum line width / spacing: 2 mil (0.05mm)
· Maximum board size: 10 "x 45" (250x 1200mm)
· Surface Treatment: OSP, HASL, Electric Nickel / Gold, , Chemical nickel / gold, lead-free HASL, Immersion Gold
· Insulation resistance: ± 1011Ω (Normal Normal
· Thermal shock resistance: 260 ° C 10 sec.
· Processing materials: Polyimide (PI), polyester (PET), polyimide (PI) + FR4
Double sided flexible circuit (FPC)
Consists of double-sided copper clad material with top and bottom cover films (PI or Green/Yellow Oil, Carbon Ink, etc).
Two conductive layers with an insulating layer between, plus conver layers on outer layer. The cover
Films are pre-routed to access copper from both sides using plated thru holes(PTH).
A) We have many special material as rogers, teflon, taconic, Fr-4 high tg, Ceramic in stock. Welcome to send us your inquiry.
B) We also provide sourcing components, PCB design, PCB copy, PCB drawing, PCB assembly and so on. So provide sourcing components, PCB design, PCB copy, PCB drawing, PCB assembly and so on.