Talking About The Advantages Of FPC Flexible Circuit Board
In the electronics processing industry, boards have rigid and soft board. Traditional boards are usually rigid boards. The flexible circuit board is a printed circuit board with special functions, mainly used in mobile phones, notebook computers, PDAs. , digital cameras, LCD screens and other products. So what are the advantages of FPC flexible boards? The following Xinda is a brief introduction for everyone:
A flexible circuit board is a printed circuit board made of a flexible insulating substrate that has many advantages that are not available with rigid printed circuit boards:
1. It can be bent, entangled and folded freely. It can be arranged according to the layout requirements of the space. It can be moved and expanded in any space in three dimensions, thus achieving integration of component assembly and wire connection with high flexibility.
2. In component mounting, the conductor portion of the FPC board is thin and flat compared to the use of the wire, which reduces the size of the wire and can be formed along the housing, so that the structure of the device is more robust and compact, which can not only reduce the volume of electronic products can also reduce a lot of weight, meeting the needs of electronic products in the direction of high density, miniaturization and high reliability.
3. Install the FPC soft board to eliminate errors in wiring the wires and cables. As long as the machining drawings are proofread, all winding circuits produced in the future will be identical. When the cable is installed, incorrect connections do not occur and the connection is consistent.
4. When the FPC soft board is connected, since the wiring can be arranged on the X, Y, Z planes, the interconnection of the adapter is reduced, the reliability of the entire system is improved, and the fault is checked, which provides convenience.
5. According to the application requirements, when designing the FPC soft board, parameters such as capacitance, inductance, characteristic impedance, delay and attenuation can be controlled. It can be designed to have high controllability of the characteristics of the transmission line and electrical parameters.
FPC flexible circuit boards have good flexibility, heat dissipation and solderability, are easy to install, have high wiring density, and low overall cost. The design of the soft and hard combination also compensates for the flexible substrate to some extent. The component carrying capacity is slightly insufficient, and its application range is more and more extensive.