The Future Trends Of OEM Custom SMT/DIP PCBA Mounting
The Future Trends of OEM Custom SMT/DIP PCBA mounting
The substrate of PCB is generally based on the insulating part of the substrate for classification, the common raw materials for the electric board, glass fiber board, and various types of plastic board. Manufacturers of PCBs, on the other hand, commonly use an insulating part made of fiberglass, non-woven material, and resin, which is then pressed into "prepregs" with epoxy and copper foil. FR4, CEM, AIN, SIC, Aluminum and Carbon are the commonly seen materials.
There is metal coating on the welding place of the substrate circuit board with the electronic components. Different metals have different prices, different price will directly affect the cost of production; different metals also have different solder ability, contact resistance, but also have different resistance values, which will also directly affect the performance of components. The commonly used metal coatings of PCB are gold plated, silver plated and lead-free tin.
The main processing method of PCBA are SMT and DIP. SMT and DIP both are the way to integrate the components on the PCB. The main difference is that SMT does not need to be drilled on the PCB, but the DIP needs to insert the PIN of the part into the drilled hole.
With printed circuit board production in the second half of electronic equipment manufacturing, it is called the electronics industry downstream industries. Printed circuit boards are the products with the highest market share in the world's electronic component products. Almost all electronic devices require the support of printed circuit boards. At present, Japan, China, Taiwan, Western Europe and the United States as the main printed circuit board manufacturing base. Benefited from the terminal new products and new market turns support, the global PCB market appears recovery and growth success.
The five main development trends
1. High-Density Interconnect Technology (HDI) - HDI is the epitome of contemporary state-of-the-art PCB technology that brings the PCB a fine wire-leading and aperture miniaturized.
2. Embedded components with powerful vitality - Embedded components technology is a huge change in PCB functional integrated circuits, PCB manufacturers in the design, equipment, testing, simulation, including systems to increase investment in resources to maintain strong vitality.
3. PCB material in line with international standards - high heat resistance, high glass transition temperature (Tg), thermal expansion coefficient, small dielectric constant.
4. Photo voltaic PCB prospects - It uses the optical circuit layer and circuit layer signal transmission, the key of this new technology is the manufacture of optical layer (optical wave guide layer).
5. Update the PCB manufacturing process, introduce advanced circuit board production equipment - Import production equipment from Japan, the United States, Taiwan and Europe such as automatic plating line, gold-plated line, mechanical and laser drilling machines, large platens machines, equipment of automatic optical inspection, laser plotters and line testing.