Ventilator-non-invasive Ventilator Treatment And Nursing
With the continuous development of medicine, the functions of non-invasive ventilator continue to improve, making it more suitable for patients to use, and the treatment effect is more ideal. Noninvasive ventilator is suitable for: COPD; ARDS; type 1 respiratory failure; type 2 respiratory failure; postoperative respiratory failure and chronic bronchial emphysema. There are many advantages of non-invasive ventilator: 1) intermittent ventilation; 2) no intubation; 3) different ventilation methods can be applied; 4) can normally swallow diet and humidification; 5) easy to go offline; 6) physiological heating and Humidified gas.
Ventilation treatment and care using non-invasive ventilator:
1. Evaluate whether the patient is suitable for non-invasive ventilation, such as patients with weak spontaneous breathing and coma; uncooperative patients; many respiratory secretions and other organ symptoms; gastrointestinal bleeding is not suitable for use.
2. Appease. Awake patients must explain each time they perform non-invasive ventilation to relieve the patient's fear, and at the same time guide the patient to breathe synchronously with the machine. During use, the respiratory tract secretions can be spit out with an open nasal mask. Cough carefully when eating and drinking.
3. Adjust ventilator parameters according to the condition.
4. When using, pay attention to observe the changes of T.R.BP.SPO2 and consciousness, whether the symptoms of hypoxia have improved, etc. At the same time pay attention to adverse reactions. 1) Gastrointestinal flatulence, inspiratory pressure greater than 25 cm water column is easy to appear; 2) whether there is vomiting, mistaken inhalation; 3) the cover presses the bridge of the nose to properly adjust the elasticity of the fixing band; 4) observe the tidal volume. Oral and nasal mask. No leakage of nasal mask; 5) Appropriate heating and humidification of dry oropharynx; 6) Upper airway obstruction. Obesity. Patients with short neck can place the patient in the lateral position.
5. When using non-invasive positive pressure ventilation can not achieve the therapeutic effect or invalid, pay attention to whether the condition is aggravated, whether the patient's education measures are implemented, and whether the adjustment of the machine use parameters is reasonable. The application of non-invasive ventilator in ICU, through close observation by medical staff, timely adjustment of parameters according to the patient's condition, treatment achieves satisfactory results.