8 Layer Circuit Boards
8 layer circuit boards Specification:
Base Material: FR-4
Copper Thickness: 1oz
Board Thickness: 1.6mm
Min. Hole Size: 0.1mm
Min. Line Width: 0.075mm =3mil
Min. Line Spacing: 0.075mm =3mil
Surface Finishing:Immersion Gold
Color: green black blue white
Sample order: welcome
Solder mask:Green. Red. Blue. White. Black
Material: Fr4 94v0
Service: Turnkey Assembly Service
Test: X-ray Inspection AOI Test
Shipping: DHL UPS TNT FedEx
8 layer circuit boards Advantage:
1. We use international certification brand board material: Grade A material.We never use under C level material. So we can guarantee your quality.
2. 100%committed to high quality production service at competitive pricing
3. Fully automatic PCB advanced equipment.
4.AOI optical scanning + testing, quality assurance.
5. On-time delivery production
6. Quick turn prototype service:12 hours, 24 hours, 48 hours.
8 layer circuit boards Application:
Our products are widely used in:Medical industry, Industrial control, Consumer Electronics, Communication, LED products, Security and Military industry.
1. Rigid PCB
Single-sided, double-sided & multi-layer PCB (up to 30 layers) HDI,High TG Multilayer,Heavy
Copper,Gold Finger,Blind Buried Holes PCB,Impedance PCB and other special process.
2. Flexible & Rigid-flex PCB
Flexible PCB (up to 10 layers) & Rigid-flex PCB (up to 8 layers)
3. Metal Core PCB
Single/Double-Sided Aluminium Base PCB and Copper Base PCB
4. PCB Material
CEM-1,CEM-3,FR-4,High TG,Polyimide, Aluminum and Copper-based material.
5. PCB Surface Technics
HAL, HAL lead free, Immersion Gold/ Silver/Tin, Hard Gold, OSP
1. What options exist for the thickness of copper?
0.5 oz, 1.0 oz, 1.5 oz, 2.0 oz, 2.5 oz, 3.0 oz, 3.5 oz, 4.0 oz, 4.5 oz and 5.0 oz.
2. What are the color options for PCB solder masks?
Green, black, blue, red green, yellow and white
3. Shipping cost?
The shipping cost is determined by the destination, weight, packing size of the goods. Please let us know if you need us to quote you the shipping cost.
4. What the package of the products?
We use vacuum packaging.