Immersion Silver Finish Pcb
Inner Layer Clearances: (hole size + 0.020")
Copper to Board Edge: (0.020")
Pad size / Annular Ring: (hole size + 0.017")
Hole Size: (+/- 0.005")
PCB Thickness: (+/- 10%)
Board Outline: (+/- 0.010")
Internal Cutouts: (+/- 0.010")
Copper Trace Width: (+/- 20%)
Copper Spacing: (+/- 20%)
1. Less expensive than Electroless-Nickel Immersion Gold (ENIG)
2. Safer than immersion tin (for the environment)
3. Easier to use than Organic Solder Preservative (OSP)
4. Has a more level (planar) surface than hot air surface leveling (HASL)
5. Well suited to lead-free assembly techniques
Since immersion silver PCB has good electrical properties unmatched by other surface treatments, it can be used as below:
1. Communication products
3. Computer peripherals
4. Design of high-speed signals
5. High frequency signals
1. One to one service.
2. Custom service.
3.Full range of testing services. Including: AOI, Fuction Testing , In Circuit Testing, X- Ray For BGA Testing, 3D Paste Thickness Test
4. Pre - market after - sales service.
5. Installation and commissioning.
6. Provision of technical guidance.