RF Frequency PCB Circuit
About company XINGDA:
XD Technology is a professional PCB and PCBA manufacturer in china. We have been manufacturing PCB and offer assembly services with components supplying for client around the world over 10 years. We provide One-stop Service: PCB Copy, PCB drawing / design according to your schematic diagram, PCB manufacturing, Component sourcing, PCB Assembly, PCBA 100% test.
RF circuits Technology
RF circuits are complex. In fact, it has been dubbed “black magic” - a phrase uttered in hushed voices around watercoolers by veteran engineers.
Manufacturing RF PCBs is certainly challenging, but there’s nothing magical about it.
Below are several key factors that engineers must consider when approaching an RF manufacturing project.
1. Some constants, such as the dielectric constant, can be treated as a single value in non-RF applications, but they become more dynamic at the powerful frequency ranges of RF.
2. Managing heat within the board to ensure it survives the considerable thermal stresses of PCB assembly is vital. At the drill stage, the thermal properties of the material will play a critical role in layer-to-layer alignment of multilayer stacks.
3. The spacing of the features will play an important role as well, since RF boards are prone to interacting with adjacent features in unexpected ways.
4. Choosing the proper materials based on the target application and budget is critical, since most of the remaining challenges will stem as a consequence of this choice.
Our PCB Products:
Telecom,transmitter,receiver,oscillator,antenna Satellite receiver Global location system,amplifier,satellite telecom Microwave, transmission Automobile telephone Measure apparatus,LSI inspector, signal oscillator CA, DBS, LNB/LNA, GPS, VSAT, ETC
1. Q: What’s the Quote Requirement?
A: BOM and Gerber file and specification.
2. Q: What is your MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1pcs.
3. Q: What other services do XD provide?
A: For copy PCB, the customer needs to send us the printed circuit board concerned, and also the sharp photos of its front side and the back side.
4. Q: Are my design files safe when i submit them to you for manufacturing?
A: We respect customer’s copyright and will never manufacture PCBS for someone else with your files unless we receive written from you, nor we will share these files with any other 3rd parties.
5. Q: Do you check my manufacture data?
Yes. We check your artwork based on documents you sent to us. We do provide some suggestions to you, free of charge if you need, on our design rules such as increasing clearance, trace width or pad size to decrease cost or make your ordered boards within our manufacturing capability. But it still up to you to make decision.
6. Q: How about the service offered to the customers?
A: If you have any questions about our products or company, do not hesitate to send us your inquiry to our customer service representatives. Your satisfaction is our pursuits.