Health Care Device PCBA Boards Assembly
Electronics and its related technology are a vital part of the continued evolution of modern medicine and medical equipment. Innovation is ever-expanding, forcing all categories within this industry to change with it. This is especially true in modern medicine and health care. New technology’s increasing role is not going unnoticed. The electronic age is extending its reach into all sectors of medicine and healthcare. Almost every process that is a part of modern medicine is touched by electronic evolution. Improving, updating and bringing medicine and health care into the future is happening now.
ere are some electronic advancements in medicine and healthcare that have made their debut in the past decade:
- Electronic health records (EHRs): For too long, there were poorly integrated systems. In fact, most healthcare systems weren’t even connected at all. There were separate systems that were isolated — each handled documentation, orders, and other tasks. When systems were merged into one structured platform, there finally was more efficiency and speed to facilitate patient care. EHRs have taken giant steps in consolidating patient information. Next, it has the potential to be used as a tool in the modernization of data-driven medicine. Collecting data about the population is integral to constantly improving results and success rates of medicine and treatment.
- Mobile Health: Saying goodbye to cords and wires while unplugging from traditional electrical outlets, Mobile Health is allowing doctors and their patients to take their health care to-go. By 2019, reports say that the worldwide mobile health market will surpass $20 billion. IPads and smartphones afford healthcare specialists to freely transmit and receive information. Mobile health can also be used for ordering, documentation tasks and the simple act of researching something while talking to a patient.
- Wireless Communications: Hospitals have only recently started using walkie-talkies and instant message apps. These have taken the place of pagers/beepers and overhead PA systems. Medical equipment’s slow move into modern day technology has been blamed on HIPAA concerns and security questions. There are systems available for medical pros to convey secure alerts, messages and information such as lab tests that use smartphones, web applications or other clinically-based systems.
- Worn Medical Devices: The market for medical devices that people can wear is expanding at a rate of 16.4 percent a year. Collection of data is achieved by utilizing sensors and medical gadgets that can be easily worn by people. One goal of the healthcare industry is to gather as much information as possible. Wearables can do very useful things like let someone know if their elderly relative or patient has tripped and fallen, or if someone’s about to get an infection from a cut.
Advancements in electronics and technology continuously help to advance the wave of services that no longer need to take place in doctors' offices and hospitals. All they seem to need are intuitive, people-friendly electronic devices and an internet connection.
Health care pcba specification:
Min. Hole Size:0.25mm
Surface Finishing:HASL RoHS,ENIG,OSP
PCB max panel size:500*500mm
Min. Line Spacing:0.075mm
Solder mask color:green, black, blue,
Wrap and twist:≤0.5%
Special PCB technique:Blind &buried via+Impedance control
PCB QC:Flying Probe Test,E-test
Health care pcba advantage:
Turnkey manufacturing or quick-turn prototypes
Board-level assembly or complete system integration
Low-volume and mixed-technology assembly for PCBA
1. Free programming and functional test, free package.
2.High quality: IPC-A-610E standard, E-test, X-ray, AOI test, QC, 100% funtional test.
3. Professional service. ISO SMT and through hole assembly, over 10 years experience.
4. Certification: UL, 94v-0, CE, SGS, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001:2008, ISO14001
5. Warranty period for PCBA: 2 years and good reputation
Health care pcba application:
With the improvement of modern living standards, more and more people use health care device, which makes the health care device PCBA demand continuously increase. Usually health care device PCBA has massage PBCA, blood glucose meters PCBA, running machine PCBA and ultrasonic wave PCBA.
Health care pcba service:
EMS-Electronic manufacturing service
PCB supply and layout
PCB assembly on SMT,BGA and DIP
Cost and cheap effective components sourcing
Fast Turn prototype and mass production
Tests(X-ray,3D Paste thickness, ICT,AOI and Functional Tests)
Good logistics and after-sales service.
1. What’s the warranty for our PCBAs?
years quality assurance
2. What options exist for the thickness of cooper?
3. What are the options for surface finishes?
Green, black, blue, red green,yellow and white.
4. Can Xinda PCB/PCBA company support BGA assembly?
Yes. We support BGAs Assembly with x-ray inspection and BGAs repair station.
5. Can Xinda PCB/PCBA company copy the PCBA board for me?
Yes. Please send us your board and tell us your detail requirement.