Surface-mount Technology PCB
Xingda xing has been focusing on the rapid repair of SMT models, PCB sample soldering, board soldering, R&D manual soldering, small batch patch production, BGA soldering and sub-material processing. Production line, DIP welding wire, large semi-automatic printing table, reflow wire, drying oven, anti-static soldering iron, detergent, BGA rework station, etc., can meet the development and trial production of small and medium-sized products.
The benefits of surface mount technology：
Surface mount technology has advantages in design and manufacturing.
1. SMT manufacturing costs include reduced board cost, material handling costs, and controlled manufacturing processes.
The SMT process is faster to produce than through-hole technology because it does not require drilling a board for assembly. This also means it has a lower initial cost.
2. SMT provides stability and better mechanical properties under vibration and shaking conditions. SMT has better impact and vibration resistance.
3. Components can be placed on both sides of the board at a higher density - more components per unit area, and more connections per component.
4. Ensure that the resistance and inductance at the junction are low, thereby reducing the detrimental effects of the RF signal and providing better and more predictable high frequency performance.
5. SMT parts are usually cheaper than similar through-hole parts.
Process of Xinda SMT manufacturing:
1. Material preparation and examination
2. Stencil preparation
Prepare the SMC and PCB and check for any defects.
3. Solder paste printing
Solder paste is to provide a fixed position for solder paste printing. It is produced based on the design location of the pads on the PCB.
4. SMC placement
The printed PCBs then enter the pick and place machine where they are placed on the conveyor and the electronic components are placed on top.
5. Reflow soldering
6. Clean and inspection
Clean and inspect the board after soldering to check for defects.
XD Available PCB Function Tests and Services:
1. Visual inspection after SMD Process
Each SMT lines have one QC person to check the SMD solder quality after assembly.This step is visual inspection, here to verify if any parts loss or incorrect parts are used via checking the BOM list.
2. AOI Testing(X-ray Testing for BGA package)
Xinda SMT quality control process:
*The production line is equipped with high-end equipment, high precision and high output processing.
* Quality check and control during each processing step to prevent defective products from flowing to the next step.
* Set up multiple quality personnel for random inspection.
1. dozen cardboard: test whether the SMT placement position is correct, greatly reducing the SMT trial production time and parts waste, effectively ensuring the quality of SMT
2. intelligent first detector: detecting the wrong material, missing parts, polarity, direction, silk screen, etc., mainly used for the first part of the test; compared with manual detection, the precision is higher, the speed is increased by 50% +
3.SPI Automatic 3D Solder Paste Thickness Gauge: Detects the quality of solder paste printing, such as missing, less tin, tin, tin, bias, shape, board contamination
4.AOI: Check the problem after placement: short circuit, lack of material, polarity, offset, part error
5.X-ray: Open circuit and short circuit detection of BGA, QFN and other equipment
1. If your board has quality problem, what can you do?
A: If the problem caused by us, we will be responsible for that. We will reproduce boards or return the fee to you. But if the problem caused by customers’ design, customers should be responsible.
2.How many produce lines do you have ?
A: Xinda has 8 SMT lines,2DIP lines.
3.How is your production Capacity per Month for FPC?
A: 50,000 Square meter
Regarding Surface-mount Technology PCB,Contact below: